Hosted worldwide in 4 countries.
- OS: Debian 11 64
- CPU: 1-4 Cores
- 1-4 GB RAM
- 50GB NVMe
- Low latency Corporate LAN
- Enhanced server monitor (Off Grid)
- 99.9% Uptime builder
- RYSEN FreeSTAR Project. For FreeSTAR by FreeSTAR.
- DMR Master Server
- Connection to the Global System X DMR Network
- GPS / APRS
- Motorola Support
- Hytera Support
- MMDVM Support
- DMO / Hotspot Support
- Dynamic talkgroup reflector system
- Loop control
SYSTEM X DMR GLOBAL.
A FreeSTAR Brand.
What is SYSTEM X
System X is an independent DMR global network managed and maintained by the FreeSTAR Network. The server runs OpenSource DMR Master Server software which has been develeped by radio amatuers for radio amateurs. A compilation of software by vairious software developers. The server is native to MMDVM protocol and uses various techniques to act as a master, peer, & bridge server.
Currently there are only 4 servers in the world! Currently hosted in London United Kingdom, Stockholm Sweden, Ohio United States & Sydney Australia. More servers will be available as the system evolves to serve closer to the region in which end-users connect.
The System X DMR Global Network can host multiple end-user applications including Pi-Star, BlueDV, OpenSpot, DroidStar, DVSwitch & more!
How to connect.
Pi-Star. (Example FD_UK1_SYSTEM_X)
- Navigate to your Pi-Star dashboard.
- Click “Configuration”. You may need to enter the username and password, default “pi-star”, “raspberry”.
- Click “Update” in the navigation bar.
- Once update has finihsed, navigate back to “Configuration”.
- Scroll down to “DMR Configuration”
- Select the “DMR Master” drop down list and look for “FD_UK1_SYSTEM_X”.
- Click “Apply Changes”
- (Optional) After applying changes scroll back down to DMR Configuration to add static talkgroups in the “DMR Options” field, for example; TS2=23426,2350,2351;DIAL=0;VOICE=0;TIMER=10
- Click “Apply Changes”.
- Alternatively you can use the provided “Options Generator” to work out the string you need to make a static talkgroup.
For more information on DMR Options and what they do, click here.
FreeSTAR Supported on - OpenSPOT 1, 2, & 3
- Select an unused profile in the profile selection box. (in this case profile 1). You can rename this in settings should you wish.
- Select the Connectors tab
- In the DMR/Homebrew/MMDVM section select the Protcol MMDVM.
- In the next line goto and click the scrolldown box. Under “FreeSTAR” you will have a choice of 4 servers. Choose your local server (In this case United Kingdom then click the ‘Save‘. This will connect you to that server.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see MMDVM options for DMRplus. Select the DMRplus option box and a new section will appear.
- Select the statics for TS1 and TS2. Scroll back up and hit Save again.
- Configuration is now complete.